A Few Words About Us
A highly qualified and motivated team runs our pre-school. We are passionate about the Montessori method and it’s implementation in the setting. We are dedicated to providing learning rich environment in which children will thrive.
Our quaint settings, surroundings and beautiful outdoor space provide a tranquil yet stimulating base to learn through discovery.
The Montessori Curriculum Areas:
The activities found in this area of the classroom, provide real life experiences for children. The exercises in Practical Life provide purposeful activity, develop motor control and coordination, and develop independence, concentration, and a sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
To learn more about the Montessori method and how if fulfills the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage please follow the link below.
Maria Montessori believed:
- Children learn through movement
- Children learn in a prepared environment which cater to their needs
- Children learn through their senses.
- Children are have sensitive periods when they are naturally more able to learn in different areas.
- Children are self-disciplined in a prepared environment.
The benefits of the Montessori Curriculum:
- Each child is unique. The teacher guides the child through an individualized learning plan according to their needs as identified through observations.
- The child develops order, coordination, concentration and independence through the prepared environment.
- Teachers and older children are role models to the younger children and develop a caring and nurturing community within the pre-school.
- Children are given freedom to choose activities within limits set by the ground rules within the pre-school.
- Children are able to make discoveries though further exploration of the materials.
- Children learn how to identify and correct their own errors.
International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy Diploma in Children’s Nursing Paediatric First Aid Trained SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-coordinator) Health and…
International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy Paediatric First Aid Trained Food Hygiene Prevent duty trained
Food hygiene Prevent duty